Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Loading Area Progress.

Work continues! Painting assembling and glueing. 

Got the bottom brick painted; Looks better then I expected. My co-worker actually suggested it and I decided to give it a try. Next I will want to paint the concrete facade on the second story. Followed by adding of the window frames. 



Another addition this week is the loading dock platform. I used 1/2" Plastruct I-Beams and .040 sheet styrene. It will attach to the back brick wall - which has also been painted - and will be a seperate "section" along with the second story. The other sections planned are the front Peterson Tool Specialties and the non scratch build section of the American Tools building. Again the idea is to have the entire building be made of about three sections that fit together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment