Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Background Kit-bash

I sprayed on the concrete coat (Model Master Aged Concrete) yesterday evening and overall it turned out okay. A few areas are less perfect then others, as there are some blemishes. Overall it appears that some weathering will cover up the overspray/areas that didn't turnout perfectly.  It took the entire 1/2 oz bottle to paint these six wall sections. I still have the wall sections that will go behind the Peterson Tool Specialties. This however are mostly going to be brick with concrete window sills. Up next I think I will work on the outside exterior of the Peterson Tool Specialties, and work on the foot print of the structures.

For the American Hardware Kit I still need to paint the window frames and the foundation. Im thinking about laying it out like is is below. Im just worried about how big the structure will end up being and displacing the other structures I already have.





No comments:

Post a Comment